martes, 7 de febrero de 2012




Leaning on the action, caught in a cellphone's rays. Bleeding on the sofa starting at the waistline. He's coming and she knows it, even though she knows why. Footsteps in the hallway, girl you haven't got time. You gotta get out... Go far away... [...] Darkness in the bedroom, maybe she's resting up, maybe she was outraged just come back from the club. I can't hear her breathing, something doesn't seem right. Killer in the hallway, we're living on a set time. We gotta get out... Go far away...


Such a beautiful videoclip (in my opinion) by my second favourite music band! Weird and scary lyrics though... hahaha
And after doing my homework and uploading some stuff in here and check each webpage, I'm going to start studying history (WWI, cool after all, huh?) even though it's for thursday...
Have a nice day!

~

Just stay where you are if there's nothing to hide.

Laura.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario