jueves, 12 de enero de 2012

Time of my life



Right heeeere a video I did myself, which explains exactly my feelings and stuff... How much I love and miss them... Just everything. I'm looking forward to travel to Gotland and embrace them all just as I used to do while I was there. I think I cannot imagine my life without meeting them at least once more. So, well, yeah, swedish people are awesome, and everyday I realize it more and more. I'm so freakin glad I knew them, cz it's like one of the best things I've done in my whole life. You can say I'm mad, that I actually don't even know them well... But I actually don't care neither, so I'll answer they're 'something' I needed, something I loved and cried for (cz of the farewell). And right now, when I talk to them, when I text them somewhere... I cannot prevent this feeling of absence inside me, the absence that produces me the fact to not being close to them.

~

And weeeeelll, here we're into the routine of highschool... Keep on going on. 
Great stuff: Cannot wait to go to Germany in April.
And waiting for summer, to take a ticket and fly away from this island to 'the another one'... Gotland (Sweden). Trying hard to convince my parents, even if I have to pay my own ticket. Fight!


Laura.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario